All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the publisher, except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other noncommercial uses permitted by copyright law.

சகியின் "உன்னில் என்னை உணர்ந்தேன்" - கருத்துத் திரி

Josyyy

Rooooomba nanri ma...! Story a thirumba read panrathu pool or unarvuu...!kandippa athellam sari senjidran....
Roomba thanks Dr..😍😍😍😍
Don't mistake me for mentioning the name change n relationship change... when am reading that just confused of that, so only telling you... No intension of hurting you sister..

Kirukalepandi

Thanks a lot Dr....! Innum ilutha kathai neendukitte pohum pool oru feeling.. Athan muditchuten..
ஒரு எபிலொகுகே ஆவது போட்டுஇருக்கலாமே..... but no worries...all the bezt for ur next story:):smiley5:

Nuha

(Sahi)
Don't mistake me for mentioning the name change n relationship change... when am reading that just confused of that, so only telling you... No intension of hurting you sister..
Hiyooo athellam illada... Ninga appudi wrong kaanura idatha screen shot panni anupinaalum naan kovika maatan. Enaku correct pannina easy a irukum. Ipudi sonnathaane correct panikalam..! U r welcome my Dr😍