All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the publisher, except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other noncommercial uses permitted by copyright law.

கருத்து திரி...

ஸ்ரீவாணி

எஸ்எம்எஸ் குழுமம் எழுத்தாளர்
ருத்ரா கா... நான் கடைசில நாலு எபியோ என்னமோ படிக்கலை... நீங்க லாஸ்ட் எபி மட்டும் போட்டுருகிங்க... முழு கதை போடலையா???

ருத்ரா

ருத்ரா கா... நான் கடைசில நாலு எபியோ என்னமோ படிக்கலை... நீங்க லாஸ்ட் எபி மட்டும் போட்டுருகிங்க... முழு கதை போடலையா???
வாணி ம்மா இப்போ பாருங்க இறுதி பாகம் ன்னு லிங்கில் இருக்கும்

Satz

Hi Ruthra,
Jus now completed the story...wow..till last few epi Yu kept the suspense..felt very bad for roja n real victims lik dis. Duno wer we r moving towards..wat we have to do to stop all this..
Apart, story is too gud. I felt in few palcea are not filled up completely like wat happened next to lab instance, wat did Santhiya n moorthy Wer doing at that time, wat n how the fire accident happened , wer how veni family survived , struggeld , when did she file case. Etc. May be some epi is missing duno. But some how I understood the story but few questions left unanswered here..
What a love Madhu had towards veni n arangan convo scenes with veni I enjoyed it. Gud story on the whole with all together. Romance, thriller, vengeance , family bonding, in laws bonding, friendship all. Enjoyed till the last minute of it.felt Worth reading it. Thanks for such a wonderful story. All the best from future stories.

ருத்ரா

Hi Ruthra,
Jus now completed the story...wow..till last few epi Yu kept the suspense..felt very bad for roja n real victims lik dis. Duno wer we r moving towards..wat we have to do to stop all this..
Apart, story is too gud. I felt in few palcea are not filled up completely like wat happened next to lab instance, wat did Santhiya n moorthy Wer doing at that time, wat n how the fire accident happened , wer how veni family survived , struggeld , when did she file case. Etc. May be some epi is missing duno. But some how I understood the story but few questions left unanswered here..
What a love Madhu had towards veni n arangan convo scenes with veni I enjoyed it. Gud story on the whole with all together. Romance, thriller, vengeance , family bonding, in laws bonding, friendship all. Enjoyed till the last minute of it.felt Worth reading it. Thanks for such a wonderful story. All the best from future stories.
Hai satz..
Thank you so much for your lovely and timingly alert...
I have missed insertion of few pages in that whole story link...

Thanks for your appreciation...
By having all your comments ...Feeling satisfied for giving this...
நன்றி...

Kalai

Mam, nice story ?what a kind of love madhu have jealous of him . What is going to happen next next keep the breaking twist at the end of story awesome . Really loved very much. Read the full story till night 3.30? that much intrested to read not thinking about time. Krishna characterisation wow as she is from that kind of family but how she is bold . We usually think Mami’s are curd rice type like that but she break that point. Keep the way going on Mam all the very best??

ருத்ரா

Mam, nice story ?what a kind of love madhu have jealous of him . What is going to happen next next keep the breaking twist at the end of story awesome . Really loved very much. Read the full story till night 3.30? that much intrested to read not thinking about time. Krishna characterisation wow as she is from that kind of family but how she is bold . We usually think Mami’s are curd rice type like that but she break that point. Keep the way going on Mam all the very best??
Thank you so much kalai....
For your patience to read it on whole at a single stretch. ...
Every women irrespective of any other factors is a gem in God's creation with lots of potential within...All that she needs is love,trust,care and support like krishna received from madhu , inlaws and friends...
Thanks for receiving the story in right sense...And your wishes too....
Really very happy to have your comment here....