All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the publisher, except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other noncommercial uses permitted by copyright law.

சீதா இந்திரனின் "இமைக்கா நொடிகளில் தோன்றும் காதலே....." - கருத்துத் திரி

Ammu ❤️

எஸ்எம்எஸ் குழுமம் எழுத்தாளர்
Akka unga potti novel thread kudupinglaaaaaaaa....Epo open pannuvinga aa......Wanted to read parithi again😻😻😻

Vithubala

ஆஹா.. வந்துட்டிங்களா.. உங்களத்தான் நான் இவ்ளோ நாளா தேடிக்கிட்டு இருக்கேன்..சீக்கிரமா அந்த 2 ஸ்டோரி க்கும் அப்டேட் போடுங்கோ.. Waiting

Mowshitha

ஷீதா இந்திரன் (S.M.S குழுமம் எழுத்தாளர்)
ஆஹா.. வந்துட்டிங்களா.. உங்களத்தான் நான் இவ்ளோ நாளா தேடிக்கிட்டு இருக்கேன்..சீக்கிரமா அந்த 2 ஸ்டோரி க்கும் அப்டேட் போடுங்கோ.. Waiting
yes... yes..coming soon

Ammu ❤️

yes... yes..coming soon
Akka reply panna maranthutingla..... Hehehe paravala .....But novel link open pannuvingla
One of the most favourite novel....At first on seeing the name i just had an hesitation...I read it only by the commentsss....After completing it i just loved the whole story....Beautiful demonstration of lover😍😍😘😘😘 parithi remains one of ma favourite heros till date.... waiting ka....sryy thirumbavum panrathuku..... But huge fan of sirithidum vaavi karai oram😍😻😻😻#waiting#reply