All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the publisher, except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other noncommercial uses permitted by copyright law.

அனிதா ராஜ்குமாரின் "என்ன தவம் செய்தேன்" - கருத்துத் திரி

anitha1984

எஸ்எம்எஸ் குழுமம் எழுத்தாளர்
thanks all of you for your review and care.

inbox la ,review section la ithanai get well wishes sooooo sweet of all of you.really heart touching and mind blowing.thanks for the care.

recovering is going on.season change so little bit on the down side.

keep on reading and reviewing.

thanks friends

Vidhyasuresh

Bronze Winner
ani soooooo sooooooooooper epi.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:.thanks a lot.:love:.but surya eppadi propose pannuvan.:unsure:.idhukkum twist vachi irukeengala.vijay a innum konjam flexible ah aakkamudinja paravala...surya score seithute poran.:cautious:

Salomy

Hi Ani ippathan Unga story episodes padichen, semmmma.... Ponga.i like Surya and Vijay. But mathuku Surya than best... How cute Surya😉😉😉.. Nice going... Keep it up... 👏👏👏👏

anitha1984

எஸ்எம்எஸ் குழுமம் எழுத்தாளர்
Hi Ani ippathan Unga story episodes padichen, semmmma.... Ponga.i like Surya and Vijay. But mathuku Surya than best... How cute Surya😉😉😉.. Nice going... Keep it up... 👏👏👏👏
thanks for the review friend....if madhura is a boy i may thought of making him marry both of his lovelife.but what to do madhura is female.....both contestants are unique in their own way ,whether be it bravery,or love or friendship or being the ultimate sacrificer.

still more twist and turns will be there and new characters will be introduced.they may also contest for madhura's hand.nothing is finalised.he he he.....:devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish:

thanks once again dear friend.keep on reading and review

JULIET

Nice ud.. Ovvoru epiya padikkum pothum rasichu padichaen. Madhu darling u r ultimate star. Viayum pidichiruku Surya danaiyum pidichiruku . nan enna pannuven. Yarai madhuku Jodiya poda poranganu therilaye Ani sis..