All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the publisher, except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other noncommercial uses permitted by copyright law.

அனிதா ராஜ்குமாரின் "என்ன தவம் செய்தேன்" - கருத்துத் திரி

Sri Divyaa

T
when i recovered daughter is down with viral fever.continous holidays so 2 types of cooking for daughter and hubby has to prepared.so morning time kidaikalai to post.

so afternoon and evning time la posting update.time correct ta solla mudiyala.daughter is cringy and wants to be with her when she sleeps.so time change agite iruku.
TAke care of her....

megala

Ha..ha...rendu perum muttikuranga...paavam rudhra...madhurakku Poi epdi oru family...avala eppavum edhum yaarum Kekkamaye mudivu pandranga...so sad...

Vidhyasuresh

Bronze Winner
Aiyo Enna bhavani Amma ippadi panniteenga.rudhraku encounter dhan. Ippadi Sanda podranga rendu perum.ivlo naal pakadhavanga parthadhum sandaya.ani how s ur daughter.recovery agiyacha.:)

anitha1984

எஸ்எம்எஸ் குழுமம் எழுத்தாளர்
Aiyo Enna bhavani Amma ippadi panniteenga.rudhraku encounter dhan. Ippadi Sanda podranga rendu perum.ivlo naal pakadhavanga parthadhum sandaya.ani how s ur daughter.recovery agiyacha.:)
still recovering ma.cough is there.4 days no fever.thanks for your concern

Katdavid

Hi Ani thank you for your UD today and it was like a power pack action keep it up. How is your daughter doing I hope she feels better now take care.:)(y)

anitha1984

எஸ்எம்எஸ் குழுமம் எழுத்தாளர்
Hi Ani thank you for your UD today and it was like a power pack action keep it up. How is your daughter doing I hope she feels better now take care.:)(y)
HI MA.thanks for asking.she is okay.no fever.going to school.but still coughing.doc says it will take 10-15 days.seasonal change.

JULIET

Nice ud.. Dai enga irunthu da kelambringa Ellorum.. Aal aaluku madhuva katta poromnu varringa. Dear innum yar Yara waiting listla vachiirukinga..

Chitra Balaji

Bronze Winner
Super Super mam... Semma episodes...! எல்லாரும் Ennaku தான் madhura எனக்கு தான் madhura na yarru தான் Eva கல்யாணம் pannuva.... O my God....