All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the publisher, except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other noncommercial uses permitted by copyright law.

கவி சந்திராவின் - "அனலவனின் குளிர் நிலவு..!!" - கருத்துத் திரி

Nithya Lakshmi

Super sis apavum pola kalagitinga konjame konjam varutham aAru Rithi ivanga part kamiya iruku nan neriya ather parthen please epilogue podunga sis anga chellam thane😍😍😍😍😍 neenga

Dhiyah

Hi sis...the story is so interesting. I really enjoyed reading the story. Don't take this as negative..I'm just sharing my opinion...I feel the climax portion is not satisfying, atleast to me. It seems like Aaron jus acceped rithi..I feel it's a kind of injustice to her love for him that he just like that accepted her. It would be great if you could add atleast one or two epis with more scenes of them..Just my request.. It's upto you to add or not. But if you do so, it would make this wonderful story even more interesting and gives the readers a complete feeling. Keep rocking! Waiting for your next story:)

SeethaChinraj

ஆரு ரித்தி எபிலாக்கு எபிசோடு வேணும் சிஸ்.... ஆரு ரித்திய புரிஞ்சுகிட்ட Explain இல்லை.

Kirukalepandi

Nice! அப்பாடி சேர்த்துட்டாகையானு நினைக்குறதுக்குள்ள end போட்டீங்கலே sis. Epilouge pottu scene na mudichu விடுங்கோ . Antihero nu சொல்லிருந்தீங்க.. But, unga anti hero subject 100% nambi padikalam.. Apdi இருந்தாரு உங்க hero.. வாழ்த்துக்கள்! 🥰🥳👌🏼