All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the publisher, except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other noncommercial uses permitted by copyright law.

தேடித் தொலைத்தேன் உன்னை...!! - comments thread

Mam, im from overseas and too busy with work schedule and family but nowadays, somehow im click always to yr TTU story. Even, my friends teasing me. What a miracle you done to stick me to ur TTU. If, i were at India one find day, would like to meet ur self and Sri mam. Im spreading you guys website to my friends who can read tamil. Unfortunately not many. Anyhow, luv u till than??

Raji anbu

எஸ்எம்எஸ் குழுமம் எழுத்தாளர்
Mam, im from overseas and too busy with work schedule and family but nowadays, somehow im click always to yr TTU story. Even, my friends teasing me. What a miracle you done to stick me to ur TTU. If, i were at India one find day, would like to meet ur self and Sri mam. Im spreading you guys website to my friends who can read tamil. Unfortunately not many. Anyhow, luv u till than??
ரொம்ப ரொம்ப நன்றி...லதா...

புதிதாக கதை எழுத வந்திருக்கும் எனக்கு நீங்க கொடுக்கும் இந்த அன்பும் ஆதரவும் மிக்க மகிழ்வை கொடுக்கிறது.. கண்டிப்பாக எனக்கு இங்கே எழுத வாய்ப்பை மட்டுமில்லாமல்.. தொடர்ந்து உற்சாகம் அளிக்கும் ஸ்ரீமேம் நன்றி சொல்லியே ஆக வேண்டும்..

TTU கதையை நானும் ரொம்ப இரசித்து எழுதகிறேன்... என்னுடைய இரசனைக்கு நீங்கள் அளித்த மதிப்புக்கு என் நன்றிகள் பல....

CynthiaNiha

எஸ்எம்எஸ் குழுமம் எழுத்தாளர்
ஹாய் ராஜீக்கா ud சூப்பர். கெளதம பாத்தாச்சு இப்ப தான் சந்தோசம். ஆனா தேனு நீ எப்பம்மா கௌதம புரிஞ்சிக்க போற.