All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the publisher, except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other noncommercial uses permitted by copyright law.

விஜயமலரின் 'தகிக்கும் தீயே குளிர்காயவா கருத்துத் திரி...'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Samrithi

Story ah remba interesting ah kondu poringa sis... Today ud Wonderful.. thriller movie pakura effect... Nice😘 dheeran arpanava love panrana? Eagerly waiting for your next ud... keep rocking 👍

Sinthu

Inga enna nadakuthu? i have no idea .enakku adutha epi varathukulla thalai vedithuvidum.Please try to give daily ud. no more patience storyyyyyyyyy semayaaaaaa superaaaaaaaaaa poguthu. vvvvvvvvvvery interesting. waiting eagerly 4 next one.10.gif

kavitha28

hi sivanayani..
once again a couple of action filled updates.....high built emotions on the part of sivarpana ,her feeling of ragu's deceit,conspiracy n hhis underworld life --superaa konduvanthuteenga...semma ...!!!
enna oru action sequence ,that too in words.....padikum bothey i can compose/hear the bgm for the scene that brought the scene soso so so lively.....woooooooooooooowwww....!!!kalakalaa ezhuthureenga....semma talented writing.......cooooooooooolll!!!

Mithuu

Iniki ud nice. arpanaku bayandu sagarade velaya pochi! Avan Edo papers eduthu vachikitu Ada edayume gavanikala... aduthu ennavo.... Pavam Ragu parents.. Ragu nalavana illa Dheeran nallavana illa rendu perum villana???!!!

sivanayani

விஜயமலர்
Inga enna nadakuthu? i have no idea .enakku adutha epi varathukulla thalai vedithuvidum.Please try to give daily ud. no more patience storyyyyyyyyy semayaaaaaa superaaaaaaaaaa poguthu. vvvvvvvvvvery interesting. waiting eagerly 4 next one.View attachment 2739
How nice of you Sinthu. Thank you thank you thank you soooooo much. I am really blessed. :love::love::love::love:

Status
Not open for further replies.