All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the publisher, except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other noncommercial uses permitted by copyright law.

விஜயமலரின் "நிலவே என்னிடம் நெருங்காதே" - கருத்துத் திரி

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tamil novel lover

Bronze Winner
Hi ma’am. I’m new to this blog. I’m reading all the novels one by one. Today I read your novel.
Really very interesting. 😍😍
Especially a special appreciation to the names you’ve chosen to the hero and heroine. 👏👏👏
Aathman’s character is peculiar 😁😁
I read 2 full pages. But suddenly it stopped. But I saw the last page. I don’t know what happened. Can you help me

sivanayani

விஜயமலர்
Hi ma’am. I’m new to this blog. I’m reading all the novels one by one. Today I read your novel.
Really very interesting. 😍😍
Especially a special appreciation to the names you’ve chosen to the hero and heroine. 👏👏👏
Aathman’s character is peculiar 😁😁
I read 2 full pages. But suddenly it stopped. But I saw the last page. I don’t know what happened. Can you help me
Sorry I take it out this page. naan erkkanave 2 kilamaikalaaka ithile pttirunthen. thinkal eduththu viduvathaaka koori irunthen. athanaal eduththu vitten. naan pirakku oru murai podumpothu solkiren. appothu padiyunkal. (y)(y)(y)(y)

sivanayani

விஜயமலர்
The link is not working..,.suddenly it stopped.....could u please sort out this issue.....
Sorry utharaa. erkkanave thinkal intha kathayai eduthuvuduven endru koori irunthen. ippothaikku marumadiyum ithai podamaatten. thirumpa update pannum pothu solkiren. appothu padiyunkal.

Status
Not open for further replies.