All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the publisher, except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other noncommercial uses permitted by copyright law.

சீதா இந்திரனின் "இமைக்கா நொடிகளில் தோன்றும் காதலே....." - டீஸர் திரி

Status
Not open for further replies.

saranya R

எஸ்எம்எஸ் குழுமம் எழுத்தாளர்
Sweet sister kathai pongalukku release akattum teaser new year ku vitalame siru vendukol

Mowshitha

ஷீதா இந்திரன் (S.M.S குழுமம் எழுத்தாளர்)
muyarchchi pannuran thangam... vacation ku veeta poren... time iruntha poduren..............

Mowshitha

Sweet sister kathai pongalukku release akattum teaser new year ku vitalame siru vendukol
muyarchchi pannuran thangam... vacation ku veeta poren... time iruntha poduren..............

Rupa jayaseelan

Sis story onnu iruku.. but that story comes under how to handle the child.. here different .. sis my elder son is also autistic child .. wiating fornur story. Mam as Mother...am so blessed being. Mother of him with abundant gifts from god

Mowshitha

Sis story onnu iruku.. but that story comes under how to handle the child.. here different .. sis my elder son is also autistic child .. wiating fornur story. Mam as Mother...am so blessed being. Mother of him with abundant gifts from god
happy to listen to you............ i have my cousin who is being supected to be autistic.............. i recently studied a bout autism in pediatrics........so i got an idea to write something about it ................ thank you somuch ma............ u r gifted.... because autostic children will be much talented in specific field.............. ur child is also gifted to have you as his mom.................... god bless you both...............:love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

Status
Not open for further replies.