All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the publisher, except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other noncommercial uses permitted by copyright law.

சீதா இந்திரனின் "மாயநதி" - கருத்துத் திரி

Manjusubbu

உண்மையில் சீதா சூப்பர் சூப்பர் பைனல் எபிக்கு இவ்வளவு நாள் ஆனாலும் காத்திருந்து படிக்கும் போதும் கதை மறக்காமல் இருக்குனு அந்த அளவிற்கு கதை கொடுத்தது உங்களுடைய வெற்றியே மேலும் பல நல்ல கதைகளும் வெற்றியும் பெற என்னுடைய மனமாற வாழ்த்துக்கள். 💝💝💝💝💝💝💝😉

Tamil novel lover

Bronze Winner
Hi ma’am. Very lovely.

Love of Kabali & Munima was excellent. They both changed themselves in the right sense for the better halves.
And kids😂😂🤣🤣 very cute and clever 😍😍👏👏👏👏👏👏

Kowsalya21

Hi sis... How r u??? Final epi ku romba naal wait panna vachitenga irunthalum oru niraivana ending kuduthurukenga:love::love: From the beginning to end story ah romba interest ah kondu poiruthenga nice:) My best wishes for ur upcoming stories(y)(y)

அருமையான கதை
பாரதி பாரதியின் புதுமை பெண்
ஈஸ்வர் மனைவி மேல் காதல் கொண்ட
நேசன் அவள் விரும்பும் தொழில் மனமுவந்து ஏற்றுக் கொண்டு
துணை நிற்கும் கணவன்

Mowshitha

ஷீதா இந்திரன் (S.M.S குழுமம் எழுத்தாளர்)
உண்மையில் சீதா சூப்பர் சூப்பர் பைனல் எபிக்கு இவ்வளவு நாள் ஆனாலும் காத்திருந்து படிக்கும் போதும் கதை மறக்காமல் இருக்குனு அந்த அளவிற்கு கதை கொடுத்தது உங்களுடைய வெற்றியே மேலும் பல நல்ல கதைகளும் வெற்றியும் பெற என்னுடைய மனமாற வாழ்த்துக்கள். 💝💝💝💝💝💝💝😉
final epi kodukka munru maathangkaLaakiyum poottavuda padiththu karuththinaiyim therivikkaum ungkaLukku en koodaana koodi nanRikaL..... pls give your support to my next story also.... "uLLam urukuthee raasaaththi...."

Mowshitha

Hi ma’am. Very lovely.

Love of Kabali & Munima was excellent. They both changed themselves in the right sense for the better halves.
And kids😂😂🤣🤣 very cute and clever 😍😍👏👏👏👏👏👏
nanrimma................... pls give your supports to my next story "ULLAM URUKUTHAE RAASATHTHI"......... thank u

Mowshitha

Hi sis... How r u??? Final epi ku romba naal wait panna vachitenga irunthalum oru niraivana ending kuduthurukenga:love::love: From the beginning to end story ah romba interest ah kondu poiruthenga nice:) My best wishes for ur upcoming stories(y)(y)
hi ma... iam good.... sorry for the delay and thanks for all ur supports.............. ppls give your supports to my next story also...