All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the publisher, except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other noncommercial uses permitted by copyright law.

சொக்கியின் 'என் கருப்பழகி' - கருத்து திரி

Yasmine

Bronze Winner
I think she hurted to max by some rude comments. Anywwy sokki sis relax n tc. Family is more important than anything. Keyboard warriors can only talk n hurt others. Don't take it too serious. Stay blessed. But in future if write again I'll be very happy. Thank you for everything u done till the date
Correct comments pathu eluthan asai varanum but Inga vantha sila comments rommba mosam athan avunga la rommba hurt pannidushu.....sorry sokki dr take care

Poornima

Sissy ipd sonnathu engalukku romba romba varutthama irukku😭😭😭😭... Future la neenga free aittu kandippa pugal and siv enga kitta koottitu varuveenga ndra nambikkai irukku👍....i luv u sissy i miss u, pugal,and siv..... So ungaloda intha mudiva neenga free aittu மறு பரிசீலனை pannuveengandra nambikkail nangal......

Hi ma
Really we are really sad about this news.. but we understand your situation.. don get emotions on bad comments.. please take care.. if you start again we all are here to Support you..

dhara

ungaloda inta decision romba kastama iruku mam , bt ungaloda situation um puriuthu suppose future la intha story podara mari irunthalo ila book ah release panunalo solunga mam , maraka mudiatha oru story azhaga elutharenga , take care mam :)

AkhilaaKarthik

Really feeling alot for dropping this story now. That's much impact Shiva and புகழ் has created .... We will be happy when u come back with them and complete it successfully when your mind is free and when you are free (y)

Udayalakshmi18

Hi sokki
It is ur own decision, no need to comment on that. But be sure again starting story... Every one suffering because of u. Every one have there own work and commitments. We are spending time to read ur story and commenting on that. Don't underestimate our time also... If it is ur first time means I will not comment like this . Already u know ur commitment then u have to complete ur story and come here again, why u came here without completing it again. It is ur big mistake....

Keerthi Kumar

Here u goo... One more keyboard warrior here again to hurt her. Let it be her fault. No need poke again n again about. It will really hurt again n coz of somebody like this she won't rewrite the story even she have the intention to do so before. Coz of some heartless people we r tend to loose one talented writer...

Sankari81

Nobody has the right to force a creator.... if she is willing to come back that's great.... if not let us hope for her comeback and have to wait.... what's the big deal in it?? Let's wait