All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the publisher, except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other noncommercial uses permitted by copyright law.

முள்ளில் கசிந்திடும் தேன்துளி கருத்துத்திரி

Status
Not open for further replies.

jseamlk

உதியை ரொம்ப கஷ்டப்படுத்திட்டீங்க.... பாவம் உதி... சதி... சான்ஸே இல்லை... i really respect Udhi’s character😊😘 samarthi is so childish... nayanima, thank you for reactivating the link🙏🏼....
Avi & Vidharbai’s storykku waiting😃

divya.jspandian

Awesome story mam😍😍😍😍...Am just mesmerized with the love both of them have on each other...Love is trust and Love is accepting each other as it is they are🥰😍🥰😍...That's everlasting love... Semma Semma Semma mam...

Really thanks a lot for reactivating the link mam....🙏🙏🙏🙏

Actually I am silent reader of all ur stories.....
Enakku review ellam poda theriyathu...
So if there are any mistakes please adjust mam...😟

I just admire the way the way "Udhi" and "Sathi" love each other accepting each other's nature as it is...
I would never blame either of them...Its their nature and attitude...
The most lovable part of this story is their Love is யதார்த்தம், fascinating, soulful and mind blowing😍😍😍😍😍.. Each and every characterization in this story is so nice...
Eagerly waiting for Avi's and Vithu's story mam

Status
Not open for further replies.