All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the publisher, except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other noncommercial uses permitted by copyright law.

ஸ்ரீவாணியின்-கட்டியமுதே !! கண்ணம்மா !! - கருத்து திரி

Jemsi

Mam very nice tears and
Interesting ud mam
Posterla eruthathu Ajay krishna VA mam I think fourth (ap) thali than guess it mam

Tamil novel lover

Bronze Winner
Very sad life ma’am. And terrible one even.

I didn’t know that you gave a teaser. I was longing for your next story. How was your brother’s marriage...???

Today only I saw the profile post and read the story.
Very sad story..,,, the bravery of her was amazing. 👏👏👏 for the society we live in, we need this kind of girl only👍

No ma’am I didn’t feel that she’s an amnesia patient all. I have a guess.💡
Let me see. I don’t want to say now and break the secret if my guess is right😉😉

Waiting for the next update eagerly ma’am.

G

Geetha sivakumar

Wow Vani ma. Nice EPI Da. Interesting. Anda kuppathula vayasu Vanda ponnu thanna padhukathuka evalo sudaripa irukranganu semaya solirka. Avanga mind ah apadiae sonadu inum super ma. Lovely dear. Waiting for next ud.

PriyaPraveen

Bronze Winner
starting payangaram massa irunthuchu....
Number 8 ean ipdi oru name......
rathirila avalukku vara abathu avana deariyama ava kaiyanadu konnu thadayatha alichu rombave correcta pandra,pava patta valkai platforumla irukkarathu.....athoda corporation bathroom and ankal parvai ellathayum sakichukittu marana vali athellam...
Kumar avalum Seruppu thekkara velai seiranga athalyum nainga avala pathu pesarathu kumar sariyana dandanai koduthalum police stationla tappa pakkama manusangla pathu pirichu ukkara vekkarathu varuthama irukku.......
rombave ganamana ud.......

Niranjanadevi

Hi vani dear welcome back da enna da eppadi arambathulayae azha vachuta athu enna number 8 seekiram adutha ud oda vada waiting eagerly

ஸ்ரீவாணி

எஸ்எம்எஸ் குழுமம் எழுத்தாளர்
அருமையான டீசர்
பாவம் அந்த பொன்னு....
இப்டி ஒரு teaser இதுவரைக்கும் வாசிச்சது இல்ல😉 interesting, ud எப்போ
அஜய் என்ன போலீசா mam????
Thank u sis. Ajay police ila