All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the publisher, except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other noncommercial uses permitted by copyright law.

Readers Comments

marry

Bronze Winner
Pommu's novel sarvalaya complete story thread la podavae illayae. Y mam. Engalukku intimation kodutha thanae theriyum. Neenga regular ah padinga nu sollalam. But niraiya story without information paathiyilayae niruthiduranga. Appo padikka mudiyama rommba kashtama irukku.
Athanala completed thread useful ah irunthathu. Any reason yaarumay podala. Y?
Inimay kidaiyathuna sollidalamay naangalum ithukkaga wait Panna maatomay....

Daisy Josephraj

அன்பு வாசக நண்பர்களே! டெய்சி ஜோசப்ராஜின் 'கனவே கலையாதே' முழு நாவலும் போஸ்டிங்க் போட்டு முடிச்சாச்சு. முழுக்கதையும் படிக்க விருப்பமுள்ளவர்கள் SMS சைட்டில் டெய்சி ஜோசப்ராஜின் நாவல்களில் சென்று படிக்கலாம். இன்னும் ஒரு வாரத்திற்கு கதை லிங்க் இருக்கும்.

sowmiyajsk

Mam im new to your novel I read nillave ennidam nerungathe two weeks before, its very amazing and cant tolerate to stop read again and again that much interesting I think this is the master piece of your novel and none of your novel cant beat this novel that much lovely story and narration soooooooooooo lovely......... mam pls pls guide me how to read your other novels I cant find them I got only the name pls pls pls.....................

(I don't know whether I express my feeling in correct way but pls help)