All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the publisher, except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other noncommercial uses permitted by copyright law.

சொக்கியின் 'என் கருப்பழகி' - கருத்து திரி

kirthi

Hai mam,sry to disturb you again and again we know you ,you have your own commitments.but we liked this story very much not able to come out of this story .so please understand our readers thought.give the next uds or please inform your reasons we accept or else you close the storyline with next short uds we understand mam.please forgive me mam if am tell anything wrong.really I love theiva and shiv character that much mam.

சொக்கி

எஸ்எம்எஸ் குழுமம் எழுத்தாளர்
Hai mam,sry to disturb you again and again we know you ,you have your own commitments.but we liked this story very much not able to come out of this story .so please understand our readers thought.give the next uds or please inform your reasons we accept or else you close the storyline with next short uds we understand mam.please forgive me mam if am tell anything wrong.really I love theiva and shiv character that much mam.
ஹாய் கீர்த்தி,
ஒரு வாசகராக உங்களோட ஆதங்கம் புரியுது. உங்களுக்கு கதை பிடிச்சிருக்கதில ரொம்ப சந்தோசம். என்னோட முதல் கதை! அதுவும் என்னோட டிரீம் ஸ்டோரி அதை ரொம்ப சுலபமா நீங்க சார்ட் யூடிஸ் குடுத்து முடிங்கன்னு சொல்றிங்க, என்னோட பல மாத உழைப்பு உங்களுக்கு அவ்வளவு எளிதா இருக்காமா? ரொம்ப வருத்தமா இருக்கு இது மாதிரி கமெண்ட் கேக்குறதுக்கு. இதுக்கு மேல என்ன சொல்றதுன்னு எனக்கு தெரியலை!