All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the publisher, except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other noncommercial uses permitted by copyright law.

தேடித் தொலைத்தேன் உன்னை...!! - comments thread

Jbharathi

superb raji akkkaaaa...... Ipadiyum thelivilladha characters irukaranga....avangalukku Enna vennumo adhai sariya decide panni thelivu oru mudivukku vara avaanga rombave kuzhapikaranga.....yes... I too excited to read how do you get this character into this story.... epadi finish panna poringalonu konjam bayamave irundhuchipa....

But beautiful story finishing dear....

Nichayamai... Gowtham and thenu can't forget them.....

Vazhthukkal raji Akka....

S J

எஸ்எம்எஸ் குழுமம் எழுத்தாளர்
மண நாள் மனம் மறுநாள் தொடர வில்லையே
மரணிக்கும் நாள் இதுவே என மருகிட வைத்தாயே
உயர் அறியா உயிர் வதை செய் திட்டாய்
பிள்ளையாய் வளர் கிள்ளையாய் மொழிந்திட்டாய்
பறித்தாய் உயிர் பறவை ஐ பார்வையில்
மலைத்தாய் மனம் துடித்தாய் என் பிரிவினில்
தொலைத்தேன் இனி அடையேன் என நினைத்தேன்
தொலையேன் உன்னை பிரியேன் என அனைத்தேன்.....

Good work raj .... viruppukum verupukkum ulla idaveli arindhu vittu koduthaal uvakai perughum ....
Keep up the good work

Raji sissi... an awesome epi.... from the beggining the story moved intrestingly... there was no lag in the stoy...i love gowtham darling(machan) hi hi hi... becos u like and .receipted character as u said... he proved his love every second in everywhere in allowed her to go back to india.. anga nikrann gowtham machan.... sis i like the most and attracted by ur writing is the 3days pure veg dating ha ha ha ha.... and the candlight donner epi.... then every epi which gowtham in india... then thenu..i like thenu from starting.... sis the way u bring her to get back to gowtham n understand her love towards gowtham s an awesome... casually it happens not in forced... thanks for the wonderful story... Its pleasure to read... n thanks for giving the story without intteruption even the site s not working.... so thoivu varama padika mudinjuthu engala enjoy panna mudinjuthu... love u always.. and may god bless uu ever u n ur family

எல்லாருக்கும் ரொம்ப ரொம்ப நன்றி... உங்க கமெண்ட்ஸ்க்கு ரிப்ளை போடலன்னு நினைச்சுக்காதீங்க.. இனி இந்த இடம் உங்களுக்கானது.. என் ரிப்ளை oddஆக தெரிந்தது.. நான் உங்கள் கமெண்ட்டுகளை கண் கலங்க இரசிக்கிறேன் பிரெண்ட்ஸ்....
ரொம்ப நன்றி.. எனக்கு ரொம்ப சந்தோஷமா இருக்கு..
Y sis.. reply pannunga neenga free irunt

I enjoyed a lot mam.romance,love,comedy nu ellame perfect ah irundhathu.gautham attracts me a lot.thenu character mela konjam kovam vandhalum,avalum cute dhan.Gautham ooda manliness,thenu voda childishness nu overall ah super story and it is very close to my heart..rollar coaster and TTU madhiri innum neraiya story kudunga mam..and special thanks for this story