All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the publisher, except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other noncommercial uses permitted by copyright law.

விஜயமலரின் 'தகிக்கும் தீயே குளிர்காயவா கருத்துத் திரி...'

Status
Not open for further replies.

sivanayani

விஜயமலர்
Hai baby how are U .
Podra commentsikku reply panniyae kalatha ootidalamunu paakiranga pola. :unsure::unsure::unsure:
Appidiyaelam vittuda mudiathu:mad::mad::mad::mad:
This is tooooooo much seekirama adutha kathaikanaa arivippa pottu asathalanaa paeruda arumaiyana kathikku waiting. :geek::geek::geek:
Manasu nayanima kathaika kathirukku arvathudan
:smiley21: so much
HOw noice of you Vasugi. Unmayaa snathoshamaa saathichchaa pola manasu thulluthu. Thank you thank you thank yoiu soo much ma. aduththa varalaatru naaval. erkkanave solli irunthenla... thai piranthaa piraku podaththodankuven... athukkidaila story pottikum ready aakanume. athuthaan ivvalavu gap. :love::love::love::love::love:

saru25

Thangikum Theeya Kulirkayava -- At first romba satharnama than padika arambichen... Then the way u narrated the story, the characterisation, and picturisation took me in awe... R u from Canada? U narrated it so well, as if we could see it visually. The one thing I wanted to mention a sequence in this story was when they tried to escape from theerans home by jumping out of window. Felt like seeing a movie. From where are you getting the characters name anbhayatheeran-sivarpana, anegathman- sarvamaahi ?? too good... would like to see new new tamil names in your next stories. You have all the potential to write a script for a movie. Pls try it. All the very best for your future endeavor nayanima... Wishing you and your family a fun filled New Year...

sivanayani

விஜயமலர்
Thangikum Theeya Kulirkayava -- At first romba satharnama than padika arambichen... Then the way u narrated the story, the characterisation, and picturisation took me in awe... R u from Canada? U narrated it so well, as if we could see it visually. The one thing I wanted to mention a sequence in this story was when they tried to escape from theerans home by jumping out of window. Felt like seeing a movie. From where are you getting the characters name anbhayatheeran-sivarpana, anegathman- sarvamaahi ?? too good... would like to see new new tamil names in your next stories. You have all the potential to write a script for a movie. Pls try it. All the very best for your future endeavor nayanima... Wishing you and your family a fun filled New Year...
wow... Your comments no word to say. Its Make me soo happy and blessed. மிக மிக சந்தோஷமா இருக்கு. உங்களைப்போன்ற ரசிகர்கள் கொடுக்கும் விமர்சனம்தான் எங்களை போன்ற எழுத்தாளர்களை மேலும் மேலும் எழுத தூண்டும் தூரிகை. உண்மையா இந்த வருட தொடக்கமே உங்கள் கருத்தை ஹதொடங்குகிறது. மனசுக்கு நிறைவா இருக்கு. பெயர்கள்... எப்போதும் ஒரு பெயரைக் குறிப்பிடும் போது அது பொருத்தமானதாவும், அர்த்தமுள்ளதாகவும் இருக்கவேண்டும் என்று நினைப்பேன். அதனால் கொஞ்சம் யோசிச்சு பிடிப்பேன். அதோட நான் கனடா தான் இருக்கேன். உங்கள் வாழ்த்துக்கு உண்மையா தலை வணங்குகிறேன் மிக மிக மிக நன்றி. :love::love::love::love::love:

saru25

wow... Your comments no word to say. Its Make me soo happy and blessed. மிக மிக சந்தோஷமா இருக்கு. உங்களைப்போன்ற ரசிகர்கள் கொடுக்கும் விமர்சனம்தான் எங்களை போன்ற எழுத்தாளர்களை மேலும் மேலும் எழுத தூண்டும் தூரிகை. உண்மையா இந்த வருட தொடக்கமே உங்கள் கருத்தை ஹதொடங்குகிறது. மனசுக்கு நிறைவா இருக்கு. பெயர்கள்... எப்போதும் ஒரு பெயரைக் குறிப்பிடும் போது அது பொருத்தமானதாவும், அர்த்தமுள்ளதாகவும் இருக்கவேண்டும் என்று நினைப்பேன். அதனால் கொஞ்சம் யோசிச்சு பிடிப்பேன். அதோட நான் கனடா தான் இருக்கேன். உங்கள் வாழ்த்துக்கு உண்மையா தலை வணங்குகிறேன் மிக மிக மிக நன்றி. :love::love::love::love::love:
Happy that my comment made your day... Unga name??

AkhilaaKarthik

A1.........(y)
Hi Vijaya,
First time reading your novel.....novel feeel Ila something nearby life maadhiri oru feeel ......:love::love::love::love: Anabaayadheeran ....kelviye padaadha per....but avana maadhiri oru character pirandhu varadhu aboorvam ..... Love him lottttttt:love::love::love::love:......shivaarpana most lovely girl and lovely wife also...... Dheeran oda encounters ellam kann munadi nadakura maadhiri iruku kanna mooditen sila scenes la..... Over all.....applauses for this great novel (y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y) love it till end......varnanai is simply awesome

sivanayani

விஜயமலர்
A1.........(y)
Hi Vijaya,
First time reading your novel.....novel feeel Ila something nearby life maadhiri oru feeel ......:love::love::love::love: Anabaayadheeran ....kelviye padaadha per....but avana maadhiri oru character pirandhu varadhu aboorvam ..... Love him lottttttt:love::love::love::love:......shivaarpana most lovely girl and lovely wife also...... Dheeran oda encounters ellam kann munadi nadakura maadhiri iruku kanna mooditen sila scenes la..... Over all.....applauses for this great novel (y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y) love it till end......varnanai is simply awesome
wow I am blessed and happy. You made my day. thank you soo mkuch ma. :love::love::love::love::love:

Mathi17

That's a awesome story really.. Missing ana n theeran.. Felt like watching a feature film. So much detailed n explanation. Will surely try to get book n read. Thanks for the story..

Status
Not open for further replies.