All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the publisher, except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other noncommercial uses permitted by copyright law.

ஸ்ரீஷாவின் "காதலும் இல்லாத காமமும் இல்லாத ஓர் நொடி 😍"--கருத்து திரி

fathima nuhasa

Bronze Winner
Dei baby....😍😍😍😍😍

Epdiyo aathi - deepi Kuda serthutean...

ஆனாலும் கதைல அவளோ வந்தும் நீ சித்தார்த் - சௌமியை் எவளோ watch panirka...எனக்கு என்னமோ உனக்கு சௌமியை பிடிக்கும தோணுது...சும்மா நான் அவளை அழ வைக்கக்கூடாது nu nee avalai பிடிக்காத மாதிரி பேசுற....

Thank you thank you baby 😍😍😍😘😘😘😘😘

Waitunga waitunga 😍😍😍

Treat நீதான் தரணும்....😜😜நான் இந்த கதையை எப்டி முடிச்சேன் u know...so sangathu உறுப்பினரை சிறப்பிக்கும் முறையில் பெரிய விருந்தாக treat வைக்கவும் 🎊🎉🎊🏃🏼‍♀️🏃🏼‍♀️🏃🏼‍♀️🏃🏼‍♀️
Evlo dhairiyam irundha sowmiya enaku pudikkumnu solluva unnaaaa....

Trt thane da va chlm va va embutuuuuuu kutti karanam pota athuku sirappa trt tharanumeeeee tharen

Srisha

எஸ்எம்எஸ் குழுமம் எழுத்தாளர்
Evlo dhairiyam irundha sowmiya enaku pudikkumnu solluva unnaaaa....

Trt thane da va chlm va va embutuuuuuu kutti karanam pota athuku sirappa trt tharanumeeeee tharen
உண்மைகள் கசக்கும் baby....எனக்கு என்னமோ உனக்கு ஸௌமி தான் பிடிக்கும் தோணுது.....

🥺🥺🥺🥺 Treat கேட்டா மிரட்டுற 🙄🙄🙄
நான் பயந்த புள்ள சரியா ? So no violence 🏃🏼‍♀️🏃🏼‍♀️🏃🏼‍♀️🏃🏼‍♀️🏃🏼‍♀️

Tamil novel lover

Bronze Winner
Hello sis...
now only I came across your story and completed reading it. Really a heart touching one 👍👍👍
A great work👏👏👏👏👏

I’d like to express my feel about all the characters as much as possible (please forgive me if I left someone):::::

Maaran: there are many Maaran around us, doing all these ************** (I can’t find a word to express😅😅😅)activities cold-heartedly

Iniyan: He doesn’t deserve to be told as a brother to a girl🤬🤬🤬

Amudhan: please don’t tell yours is a love****. But thank you 🙏 da because of all your silly mistakes only everything went well😂🤣

Nayagi patti: there are most of them around us like her. She will never ever change🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯

Vanathi amma: thavaraana purithal naala avanga Ponnu life-a spoil pannittanga. But thank goodness 😅 finally all set

Deepi parents: you narrated their part wonderfully sis. The way they see Inba whenever she’s coming home. They can’t accept her. But at the same time a small relaxation on seeing her who’s similar to their daughter. So they can’t ignore her too. ☹☹😔😔😔 and Deepi’s mother saying that ( by intuition ) the dead body was not their daughter was a goosebumping moment. But no one was ready to believe that because of the situation

Siddhu and Sowmy: as usual they rock as in their story😍😍😍😍

Veena: Little adamant but practical. Loving and reflecting the emotions of her father

Nepolian sir: no word to explain. He’s such a marvellous character. Actually he’s the real hero of this story😜😜

Maran and Amudhan mother: really superb. Even if it’s her son, wrong is a wrong. Wonderful 👍👍👍👍

Pugazh&Inba:
Complete sothappal in their love🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ And I understand that’s because of the situation in which they grow up. And also they didn’t have enough time to understand each other 😔😔😔
But the understanding between them after some time was nice. Pugazh’s brilliance over the Maaran issue was worth saying here.

The way you explained Inba’s feeling to Pugazh at last, every time when he’s leaving her, was amazing. I shed tears there too😭😭😭

Deepi & Aadhi:(saved my favourite to the last😅)
Their love left me speechless. As you said, they’re not connected by love, they’re connected by soul and feelings.
The way Deepi loves Aadhi was divine 😇😇😇😇 the way she’s calling him as Aadhithya Varma was really very cute😊😊😊😊(when the kid of Sidhu and Sowmy call him by that name, the way you explained his feelings, made me cry😢😢😢😢)

Aadhi’s Love is none lesser than Deepi’s. His unconditional love was great. His uncontrollable emotions over Inba and Pugazh was explained perfectly 👍👍👍

Srisha

எஸ்எம்எஸ் குழுமம் எழுத்தாளர்
Hello sis...
now only I came across your story and completed reading it. Really a heart touching one 👍👍👍
A great work👏👏👏👏👏

I’d like to express my feel about all the characters as much as possible (please forgive me if I left someone):::::

Maaran: there are many Maaran around us, doing all these ************** (I can’t find a word to express😅😅😅)activities cold-heartedly

Iniyan: He doesn’t deserve to be told as a brother to a girl🤬🤬🤬

Amudhan: please don’t tell yours is a love****. But thank you 🙏 da because of all your silly mistakes only everything went well😂🤣

Nayagi patti: there are most of them around us like her. She will never ever change🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯

Vanathi amma: thavaraana purithal naala avanga Ponnu life-a spoil pannittanga. But thank goodness 😅 finally all set

Deepi parents: you narrated their part wonderfully sis. The way they see Inba whenever she’s coming home. They can’t accept her. But at the same time a small relaxation on seeing her who’s similar to their daughter. So they can’t ignore her too. ☹☹😔😔😔 and Deepi’s mother saying that ( by intuition ) the dead body was not their daughter was a goosebumping moment. But no one was ready to believe that because of the situation

Siddhu and Sowmy: as usual they rock as in their story😍😍😍😍

Veena: Little adamant but practical. Loving and reflecting the emotions of her father

Nepolian sir: no word to explain. He’s such a marvellous character. Actually he’s the real hero of this story😜😜

Maran and Amudhan mother: really superb. Even if it’s her son, wrong is a wrong. Wonderful 👍👍👍👍

Pugazh&Inba:
Complete sothappal in their love🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ And I understand that’s because of the situation in which they grow up. And also they didn’t have enough time to understand each other 😔😔😔
But the understanding between them after some time was nice. Pugazh’s brilliance over the Maaran issue was worth saying here.

The way you explained Inba’s feeling to Pugazh at last, every time when he’s leaving her, was amazing. I shed tears there too😭😭😭

Deepi & Aadhi:(saved my favourite to the last😅)
Their love left me speechless. As you said, they’re not connected by love, they’re connected by soul and feelings.
The way Deepi loves Aadhi was divine 😇😇😇😇 the way she’s calling him as Aadhithya Varma was really very cute😊😊😊😊(when the kid of Sidhu and Sowmy call him by that name, the way you explained his feelings, made me cry😢😢😢😢)

Aadhi’s Love is none lesser than Deepi’s. His unconditional love was great. His uncontrollable emotions over Inba and Pugazh was explained perfectly 👍👍👍

Hi sis 😍

I am very glad with your comment....that too this much every character description ,wow it makes much and much happy 😍😍😍😍😍

Emotions that you get from the story was the emotion that I want to convey with my story....
Tat too amuthan ,I wanted a character with flaws and it will be evident for hero....tats the way character designed...I am very happy that u related there.....

நெப்போலியன் சார் is the real hero of the story ....yaa yaa he s the one carried the story situation everywhere....

Ha ha ha ...atlast one found who loved aathi love and deepi feel more than pugazh and inba feel sis 😍😍😍😍.....

Thank you soooooo much 😍😍😍😍 this comment means a lot for me....❣❣❣