All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the publisher, except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other noncommercial uses permitted by copyright law.

Please Ask Free And Posts Your Problems

Sriraji

Kirunisha mam novel thodarum un niyabagam kathai thiri varavillai sis. 2 vathu page sella problem endru varukirathu.

SPR

Hi all

I need a story name . I have read it long time before
Heroine will be in her college final year (master degree i think) her parents will look for a groom and she will get engaged to college professor. After engagment only both will come to know that she is his student

They will not inform any one in college about this and will not start their marriage life. Meanwhile the he will be loved by a same college girl and heroine will be loved by her class mate. Mean while heroine will get pregnant after a family trip.

On a college day due to some small accident the hero will tell in front of every one that she is his wife.

Story goes on like this.

Please help me to find the story name