All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the publisher, except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other noncommercial uses permitted by copyright law.

அனிதா ராஜ்குமாரின் "என்ன தவம் செய்தேன்" - கருத்துத் திரி

anitha1984

எஸ்எம்எஸ் குழுமம் எழுத்தாளர்
No no... Update late agavum tensionla thala kezha agiten...really I love ur story 😻😻😻
when i recovered daughter is down with viral fever.continous holidays so 2 types of cooking for daughter and hubby has to prepared.so morning time kidaikalai to post.

so afternoon and evning time la posting update.time correct ta solla mudiyala.daughter is cringy and wants to be with her when she sleeps.so time change agite iruku.

Salomy

when i recovered daughter is down with viral fever.continous holidays so 2 types of cooking for daughter and hubby has to prepared.so morning time kidaikalai to post.

so afternoon and evning time la posting update.time correct ta solla mudiyala.daughter is cringy and wants to be with her when she sleeps.so time change agite iruku.
Oh sorry Ani... Take care of her... Seekiram fever sari agidum...

JULIET

Take care of her..

Chitra Balaji

Bronze Winner
Super Super Super mam.... Semma episodes..... That song was semma semma super..... Athoda tamil translate great.... Story super ah pooguthu..... Take care for her daughter..... Happy diwali mam....

anitha1984

எஸ்எம்எஸ் குழுமம் எழுத்தாளர்
thank you all for the wishes and care for my daughter.